José Proença is a senior researcher and invited professor at Instituto Politécnico do Porto Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, working in the Research Center in Real-Time & Embedded Computing Systems, investigating mainly coordination aspects and formal methods in the context of Cyber-Physical Systems. He is actively involved in a H2020 project and in 2 FCT projects, in one of which as coordinator. He currently belongs to the steering committee of 2 international conferences in fundamental computer science, he chaired the program committee of 5 international research venues with edited proceedings, edited 2 journal volumes, and was the member of 16 program-committees of international venues.
- MARS: a toolset for the safe and secure deployment of heterogeneous distributed systems
- Cross-domain Modelling of Verification and Validation Workflows in the Large Scale European Research Project VALU3S - Invited Paper
- ST4MP: A Blueprint of Multiparty Session Typing for Multilingual Programming
- API Generation for Multiparty Session Types, Revisited and Revised Using Scala 3 (Artifact)
- API Generation for Multiparty Session Types, Revisited and Revised Using Scala 3