International Conference on Reliability, Safety and Security of Railway Systems
The fifth RSSRail will be happening on October 10-12, 2023 in Berlin. The railway industry faces increasing pressure to improve system safety, to decrease production costs and time to market, to reduce carbon emissions and running costs, and to increase the capacity of the railway. Railway systems are now being integrated into larger multi-transport networks. Such systems require an even higher degree of automation at all levels of operation. These trends dramatically increase the complexity of railway applications and pose new challenges in developing novel methods of modelling, analysis, verification and validation to ensure their reliability, safety and security, as well as in supporting novel mechanisms and procedures to help make the case that development processes meet the mandated standards.
- April 28, 2023: abstract submission for all papers; abstract submission for tutorials
- May 5, 2023: full paper submission
- June 16, 2023: Notification
- July 14, 2023 camera-ready papers submitted
- July 14, 2023 abstract submission for posters